Residence Permit Program
GREEK GOLDEN VISA Migration program provides citizens of any country the possibility of permanent residence in Greece and offers free access to 26 countries of the Schengen Agreement.
GREEK GOLDEN VISA is a residence permit for property owners in Greece, which is issued for 5 years under the following conditions:
• foreign citizen owns immovable property in Greece in person or through a legal entity, shareholder or the sole owner of which he is or has concluded a "timeshare" contract for at least 10 years or a contract for rental of furnished apartments in aparthotel or in combined tourist resort for at least 10 years.
• the minimum value of the immovable property or "timeshare" contract or long-term lease contract is no less than 250.000 euros.
Members of the family of the owner of real estate – husband/spouse, underage children, as well as parents of spouses, receive individual residence permits for the same period with no additional conditions.
Residence permit is extended for unlimited times every five years provided that the foreigner continues to be owner of a property. After 7 years, the owner of the residence permit has the right to apply for citizenship.
GREEK GOLDEN VISA program benefits
The Neutralization by Exception program allows rapid entry into the EU and the Residence to the Family of the Investor:
- Purchase of one or more real estate objects,
- All types of real estate (residential, commercial, tourist, land plots for any purpose and etc.),
- Lease and/or personal use of the property,
- Simplified and accelerated procedure for obtaining,
- Multiple entries and unlimited residence time in Greece,
- Free travel through the Schengen Agreement countries, as well as through non-EU countries: Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein,
- Access to public education on a par with the citizens of Greece,
- Obtaining European driving license.